What is Anti-Aging Laser ?
It is well known that sunlight has both beneficial and damaging effect on the skin and body. While excessive sunlight causes skin damage, gentle low dose sunlight has many important health benefits on the body. The most commonly known benefit is vitamin D activation. Yet, even more important benefits of sunlight on the body really come from its effect on the blood. When light penetrates the skin to be absorbed by blood, light can inactivate bacteria and virus, enhance immune system, treat cancers, relieve pain, enhance mood, promote wound healing, lower blood pressure, and help with cardiovascular health.
Research has shown that the real benefits of sun light appear come from very low and gentle specific light spectrum, a form called low level light. Unlike “warm” high energy light, which produces heat, this type of “cold” light acts to bio-modulate and bio-stimulate living cells. Furthermore, specific wavelengths of ultraviolet, visible, and infrared all energize blood cells in different ways yet in a synergistic manner.
Use of specialized gentle light, in the form of low level laser or light(LLL), light emitting diode(LED), or even broad band light to exposes one’s blood or skin helps harness the health benefits of low dose light therapy.
Gentle and precise low level laser or light (LLL) of multiple wavelengths can often provide better and more comprehensive light stimulation than any single wavelength laser, non-laser light emitting diode, or even broad band light.
Research has shown that low level laser or light has many health benefits on the cells:
- Red blood cells:
- Increased RBC elasticity
- Reduced blood viscosity
- More oxygen uptake
- Increased super oxide dismutase
- White blood cells and immunity
- Improved white blood cell function
- Macrophage activation
- Increased signal proteins, including serotonin
- Normalized T lymphocytes ratio
- Stimulated B-lymphocytes
- Increased Antibodies
- Decrease blood viscosity
- Reduce platelet aggregation
- Limiting of thromboxane A2 production, reducing inflammatory factors
- Reversed oxidative stress by releasing superoxide dismutase, body’s own antioxidant
- Activation of antioxidants
- Enhanced vitamin D synthesis
- Normalized serotonin, improves mood and sleep
- Reduced reactive oxygen species
- Increased cellular ATP production
- Proliferation and stimulation of stem cells
- Increased nitric oxide to the tissue
- Reduced inflammation
- Enhanced DNA repair
Low level laser has also demonstrated many health benefits on the body:
- Enhanced blood formation
- Improved microcirculation
- Reduced blood stickiness
- Control of high blood pressure
- Improved heart vessel disease/decreased infarction zone/prevention of stent re-stenosis
- Reduce plaques
- Normalized blood lipid; decrease in cholesterol, triglycerides, lipoproteins
- Improved blood flow to the tissue
- Control of tinnitus
- Improved macular degeneration
- Enhanced immune system
- Reduced eczema
- Reduced inflammation
- Respiratory: improved respiratory function
- Metabolic: Normalized blood sugar
- Reduced inflammation; C-reactive protein
- Improved liver/kidney function
- Reduced pain
- Better sleep
- Reduced depression
- Better energy
- Musculoskeletal: Physical performance and reduced fatigue
- Skin: Accelerate wound repair and healing
How does this treatment differ from the other options?
- Rapid anti-aging energy treatment technology
- Energizes one’s own natural blood stem cells function
- Detoxifies blood and controls inflammation
- Reduces fatigue, and improves sleep
- Boosts circulation, immunity, metabolism, and hormones
- More comprehensive cleansing than traditional detoxification
- Easier, faster, and safer than hormone therapy alone
- More antioxidant effects than micronutrients injection alone
What conditions may be treated?
- Low Energy
- Easily Stressed
- No restful sleep
- Frequent jet lags
- Decreased memory
- Brain fog
- Depressed mood
- Low immunity
- Frequent virus infection
- Exposure to environmental toxin
- Reduced exercise endurance
- Muscle pain and joint inflammation
- Poor circulation
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Frequent respiratory inflammation
- Intestinal health
- Elevated sugar
- Food craving
- Menstrual cramps
- Heavy bleeding
- Hot flush
- Decreased sexual function
- Dry skin
- Weight gain
- Abdominal fat
- Muscle atrophy
- Weaker bones
- Decreased visual acuity
- Decreased hearing
To whom is the treatment for?
- Patients with realistic expectation and understand that, while shown to be helpful for the enhancement of well-being, the service is an off-label use and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
To whom is the treatment not for?
- Patients with unrealistic expectation
- Patients with low blood sugar, dehydration, acute disease, autoimmune disorder, blood disorder, cancer, or on bleeding thinning medications.
- Patients on blood pressure or diabetes medications may require a downward adjustment of the medicine
How is the treatment done?
In the case of Anti-Aging Laser, the low level laser or light enhances bodily functions by stimulating blood directly via an intravenous catheter site or via an under the tongue circulation route.
Before treatment, adequate hydration and nutritional intake are required.
Subsequently, an intravenous catheter is started and intravenous hydration is administered.
While hydration fluid is being administered, low level laser of multiple wavelengths is used both to cleanse and energize the blood cells. The laser can be administer sublingually under the under via a hand piece or intravenously via the intravenous catheter. For best results, initial sessions, and patients with adequate venous access, an intravenous route injection is used. Laser is set to a brief duration. At other times, for convenience, maintenance, and patients with poor venous access, sublingual route may be used. In this case, much longer duration is used.
Treatment consists of a package of multiple sessions, generally two to times a week, for a total of eight sessions. In this way, about a month time is needed.
For those who can schedule only one weekly session, about two months time would be needed.
What results might be expected?
- Better cardiovascular health
- Enhanced immunity
- Less allergy
- Improved breathing
- Better sugar control
- Less pain
- Better sleep
- Improved energy
- Faster healing
When will one see the results?
Generally effects are cumulative and gradual over the course of minimal of eight sessions. Further results can be obtained with further packaged sessions.
How long do the results last?
Results last about three to six months.
What is the recovery like?
Generally no specific recovery is needed. Patients may return to routine activities. Further hydration is recommended.
Occasionally, patients may feel dehydrated or slightly hypoglycemic if not adequate hydrated and well nourished prior to the treatment. Rarely, for those with concurrent viral and bacterial infection, a slight temporary low grade fever can occur as a natural result of boosted immunity.
How to maintain or enhance my results?
Since blood or skin are living cells and have a finite lifespan, maintenance is essential.
For maintenance and enhancement of skin rejuvenation, each skin injection treatment may be accompanied with a concurrent session of laser treatment.
For maintenance of body rejuvenation, one session a month is recommended. For additional enhancement of body rejuvenation, packaged sessions every six months is recommended, along with other anti-aging measures.
- Advanced Diagnostic Testing
- Food Detoxification
- DNA Optimization Supplements
- Hormonal Balancing
- Micronutrient Injection
- Photodynamic Rejuvenation