What is Food Detoxification ?
Food detoxification is body cleansing by a customized rotation diet which eliminate or reduce immunologic reactive foods.
The food program uses the principle of food rotation to gradually detoxify the body. Body and gastrointestinal health are improved.
Certain food groups are avoided, some groups minimized, while others can be enjoyed.
Food reaction can trigger both food allergy and food sensitivities. Food allergy has an immediate and rapid onset of reaction over hours, whereas food sensitivity has prolonged and delayed reaction over the course of days.
Food detoxification refers to food elimination, reduction, and reintroduction program specifically for food sensitivities items. Food avoidance refers to food elimination specifically for food allergy items.
How does this treatment differ from the other options?
More natural cleansing than other treatment
Long term relief for many health conditions
What conditions may be treated?
- Gastrointestinal disorders, such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), indigestion, constipation, nausea, diarrhea, bloating, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s Disease
- Metabolic disorders, such as obesity, Type II diabetes, inability to lose weight
- Inflammatory conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, arthritis or asthma, autoimmune disorders
- Others, such as fatigue, headache, migraine, cognitive impairment
How is the treatment done?
During the first three months:
- Food items labeled red are particularly immunologically reactive and should be eliminated.
- Food items labeled orange are moderately immunologically reactive and should be eliminated from diet.
- Food items labeled yellow are mildly immunologically reactive and should be taken no more than twice a week.
- Food items labeled blue are also immunologically reactive and should be avoided.
- Food items labeled green are immunologically non-reactive and can be thoroughly enjoyed.
After three months:
- Food items labeled red, orange, yellow, and blue may be reintroduced one item per week.
- If there is no reaction, one can include the reintroduced item daily in the diet.
- If there is reaction, eliminate food item and reintroduce again in four weeks.
When will one see the results?
The results are seen in months. Most patients often find more energy to work and to enjoy life.
How long do the results last?
Combined with proper diet and exercise, results are long lasting with further treatments suggested for maintenance.
What is the recovery like?
There is no recovery. Individuals with severe food reactions may experience mild withdrawal within the first week of food detoxification and generally improve quickly within weeks.
How to maintain or enhance my results?
Additional maintenance is required.
Healthy eating and exercise are helpful to enhance results.
Further treatment may be recommended to further results.
- DNA Optimization Supplements
- Micronutrient Injection
- Anti-Aging Laser