What are Injectable Fillers ?
As we age, our skin envelope begins to thin out. Collagen and fat begin to shrink, giving us a hollow or sunken appearance.
Injectable Fillers are synthetic agents used to help restore the voluminous face and restore facial harmony.
How does this treatment differ from the other options?
Injectable Fillers provides:
- Volume restoration
- Indirect lifting of tissues
What Conditions May Be Treated?
- Sunken temples
- Cheeks Hollowed
- Hollow eyes
- Mild to moderate sunken or hollow face
- Flat looking face
- Mid-face sagging
- Prominent nasolabial folds
- Early jowls
- Receding chin
How is the treatment done?
Following local anesthesia, fillers are injected slowly and retrograde in low pressure settings to slowly, incrementally, and gradually restore the lost volume of the targeted skin sites.
Specific areas of facial collagen or fat loss are the addressed with serial sessions monthly injections. The treatments are sized to your dimensions and customized to your specific facial needs.
Several sessions are needed. The procedure can take one hour in an office setting. Procedure usually need only local anesthesia.
What Results Might Be Expected?
- Longer Nose
- Fuller Lips
- Enhanced chin
- Smoother temples
- Plumper and voluminous mid-face
- More heart shaped looking face
- More sculpted cheek definition
- Reduced nasolabial prominence
- Lifted early jowls
- More fullness of the chin
- More hydrated, plumber, and even-toned skin
When will one see the results?
The results will be seen instantly. After the swelling subsides with few days, the results will look more and more natural.
How long do the results last?
Results varies from six months to years. Duration of effect is similar regardless of sessions of treatments, but the magnitude of change will be determined by the number of sessions.
What is the recovery like?
- Recovery lasts few days to one week .
- Moderate swelling, mild bruising, and mild pain are expected.
- Prescription pain medications are generally not necessary.
- Most people return to work and activities in a few days.
How to maintain or enhance my results?
No special maintenance is needed. To enhance your results, consider alternatives.
- Injectable Fillers
- Chin Implant
- Cheek Implant
- Face Lift